1. We reverse engineered Spitzer's transition site; now you can actually vote on the people's ideas!
2. Give a thumbs up to the ideas you love; and a downer to those you hate
3. Click here to add your own ideas to the mix
4. Add your two cents in the comments section for any idea
5. Stream the ideas in real time to your blog
Accountability @ MTA
The job of Chairman of the Board should not be merged with Executive Director. The Executive Director should report to and be held accountable by the MTA Board. This relationship would be undermined if the MTA Executive Director would also be the MTA Chairman of the Board.
Post new comment