1. We reverse engineered Spitzer's transition site; now you can actually vote on the people's ideas!
2. Give a thumbs up to the ideas you love; and a downer to those you hate
3. Click here to add your own ideas to the mix
4. Add your two cents in the comments section for any idea
5. Stream the ideas in real time to your blog
Hudson River Pier 76
Opposite the JAVITS CENTER, pier 76 is a tow-away pound (a "temporary" use dating back to 1980). A public/private solution would be to redeem your parking ticket at a convenient midtown location and then be directed to private parking lots where the cars have been dispersed to claim your car. This will free-up this pier for new uses.
Post new comment