1. We reverse engineered Spitzer's transition site; now you can actually vote on the people's ideas!
2. Give a thumbs up to the ideas you love; and a downer to those you hate
3. Click here to add your own ideas to the mix
4. Add your two cents in the comments section for any idea
5. Stream the ideas in real time to your blog
New York: The Energy Example
Let's follow in brazil's footsteps. Pledge to make New York energy independent in 5 years. Convert upstate farmland into alternative energy farms. Which can put out farmers back to work. Promote the sale and distribution of energy alternatives in all our major cities then branching out to small locals. Get the car industries to start making cars to drive on NY ethanol. If brazil can do it. Then New York can to.
Post new comment