1. We reverse engineered Spitzer's transition site; now you can actually vote on the people's ideas!
2. Give a thumbs up to the ideas you love; and a downer to those you hate
3. Click here to add your own ideas to the mix
4. Add your two cents in the comments section for any idea
5. Stream the ideas in real time to your blog
Reform school taxes
switch from property to income tax to fund schools. Then appoint a commission to monitor all local school districts and how they spend money. There's alot of waste that could be avoided if the state audited how money is spent. Also pass laws that will ensure that those who are responsible for spending school money are COMPETENT AND QUALIFIED to spend, as well as fiscally responsible individuals.
Post new comment