1. We reverse engineered Spitzer's transition site; now you can actually vote on the people's ideas!
2. Give a thumbs up to the ideas you love; and a downer to those you hate
3. Click here to add your own ideas to the mix
4. Add your two cents in the comments section for any idea
5. Stream the ideas in real time to your blog
Restore the State Planning Function
Please restore a full-time, Statewide, professional, planning entity in the executive branch of State Government. Forty years ago, the Statewide planning function had been consolidated into the Office of Planning Coordination (Ch. 528 of 1966). However, sometime after Governor Rockefeller left office,this important meta-perspective function was dismantled. That dismantling likely contributed greatly to the fragmented, disjointed, incrementalist form of policy-making that has plagued the executive branch in the years since.
Post new comment