The Yuan Dynasty
The Yuan Dynasty, permanent, channel two, renamed Yongzhou Road, State Road, road, mountain under the Yongzhou road Ningyuan county. Ming Taizu, Hong Wu reign (1368) to the road for the Cheap Nike Shoeshouse, Yang Ming mountain under the Yongzhou Government County, Zhengde years (1510), Emperor Wu Zong Zhu Houzhao's three daughter Princess for the second show spirit, more seek not the old fairy party, came to Yang Ming Zhao Temple" as flooding monks, Jehiel Ma Jianan". With she is the princess of prestige, with " emperor grain" life advantage, very quickly in the rest of Ma An gathered108 nuns. Ming Jiajing two years (1524), are the Ming and, since the empty, Su Xing Tang, over the mountain temple Abbot was ordained to do, Zheng Xiufeng, Ming Jiajing six years (1528), Zheng Xiufeng was sixteen years, by the leading Rinzai purposes, was really clever, the Xiufeng, tonsured as a monk. Ming Jiajing twenty-nine years (1551), Zheng Xiufeng closed in August 15th thirty-one in death, Ming Fannan had Sun Jubo and permanent AP scholar Jiang Xiangya to Yangming Mountain grandfather om switch on, see its wanran such as students, particularly long claws, and top service V, which helps Piti suit, solemn, nirvana to sit, to King Yu Nanwei. Ming Fannan Wei Wang knows, admired Zheng Xiufeng's hard work and exemplary conduct and nobility of character, it is celebrated Zheng Xiufeng's "body and world", then played the Jiajing emperor Jiajing Pegasus news, Sejong Emperor Wen play after, very moved, "and the number seven Chong progenitor, Rinzai upright, the Reform Temple called the temple of longevity," thanks to "the famous through the ages up, Buddha Temple in the South; Wan Jiazhao" King" the east Yellow River, west of the Antarctic ridge lions, three river, north to Yu Longqi, delimit belongs to hill, permanent in incense, free for civilian Fu yan". Since then, Yang Ming Temple renamed temple. By this time the whole mountain has a total of 9Temple ( Temple )18temple. Monks and nuns and monks of several hundred of them. At the same time pass off the sham as the genuine, loyal Tajiri was hidden. The end of the Ming Dynasty, here Ceng Shedong officer48, partition management, Yang Ming Shan Dong officer working in high pangxidong. Please cancel chamber official system, designed for permanent Gui Liyao military and civilian government in upper-class cave, Yangming Mountain is a permanent Gui Liyao military and civilian government under the jurisdiction of Qing Dynasty, under the Yongzhou government county. In 3 years (1914) government waste of Hengyang. In 27 years (1938) Hunan is divided into ten administrative inspector area, Yangmingshan under the chief inspector of the seventh district. The county built by Throughout history, Yangming Mountain towering steep, secluded in borderland, inhabited by the Han yao. The Yuan Dynasty, Han Yao people than here in the Middle East, southern Hunan, Guiyang, Southeast of Xintian, south of Ningyuan, southwest of Lingling, northwest Qiyang, northeast of Chang Ning, east-west width of about 75 km long from north to south, about 65 kilometers, the main peak elevation of 1624.8 meters, the mountain forest density, broad geographical, landform is complex, traffic jams, the terrain tough, easily defensible. In the early Ming Dynasty, Chen Youliang led troops into the area, communication Yao people, its risks for defense, the court will pro Warlord's Cheap Prada Crusade, calendar year long was Ke ping. In the early Republic of China, North and south of warlordism, the people are destitute., rulers and landlords against oppression and exploitation, farmers armed opportunity in Yangmingshan around the power savings, ready armed insurrection; Lv Fengsheng in 1915, Xiao Yuqian established" victory hall" in the Baltic hole; Xu Lin Zhou Fengshan, such as the establishment of" the museum" in fertilizer; Chen Feipeng, Li Rufeng set up the" Tong" Yu Xuri hole; Pan Shibao, Huang Wenqing set up the" Longxing Museum" in white water; in 1916, Zhou Wen, Deng Desheng set up the Yu Quanyi River Museum hall. In July the same year, Confederate Colonel Zhao Xingfa, to defeat Lv Gongdong strong name incorporated team stationed, pay local regiment guns gave each of armed peasants Pavilion Hall, so that the only sword long to farmers armed with guns and ammunition. In September, the Northern Division Wu Peifu, ordered the Hengyang garrison that Zhao Chunsen shot and killed Confederate Colonel Zhao Xingfa hall hall, each armed peasants see is good, immediately like who command. General, Hula all of a sudden dive into the Yangming Mountain hinterland. In 1926May the Northern Expeditionary Army of Hunan Province, peasant movement, Zhou Wen put forward" down with the local tyrants and evil gentry"," down with the corrupt palace sewage history" and other slogans, helping around the farming assist Defence Corps of paying guns, build a farmer to guard. 1927 6- October, Zhou and Heyang mountain farmers armed, the three fall of Ningyuan County, even grams of Xintian, Lanshan, Daoxian County, Lingling, Jiahe, the seven counties of southern Hunan, megatron. Yang Ming mountain farmers armed massive siege g County action, frightened the government to suppress the Yangmingshan area, the rebel army, in sixteen years (1927) in November, Hunan provincial government designated Qiyang County dam, the mountain, the Jiuyi flower feast River, Lingling County of Xinluo cave, Gan River source, sucrose, Ningyuan Xian Shu Long Qian, Phoenix, Stone Creek, hole Xintian county Zhang, Ling Jiayuan, Wujiang, Guiyang to Bai Shuishan hole, Changning County of hill Wang Dong area, set the Yang Ming County, in December the same year, sent by Wen Zhao as the first mayor. The county government set first Shigu source, after the removal of Ginkgo city. More in one year and six months, and returned as head of a county. In nineteen years (1930) in June to appoint Ou Guanji. Set the Yang Ming county is the primary task of the local armed forces in neighboring counties, effectively eliminate repression within the armed peasant, at the beginning of 1928, the Kuomintang reactionaries heavily "encirclement and suppression" rebel rebel leader, many defected to the enemy, but Zhou Wenyi did not hesitate to insurgents, military training, rectify discipline, no nuisance. In cheap jordan sale tea root source do fight factory, in Ginkgo City, Huang source such as the establishment of peasant association organization. In 1928March, Zhou Wen led his army south, broke through three yuan Ling, Bai Jiaping, regiment to retreat, Ningyuan County Xiong Zhaoxian quickly fled to Daoxian County for assistance . May 20th, he defeated by the county aid Ning Tuanbing, stationed in Ningyuan County, Zhang Bang to reassure the public. He waved soldiers northward, against Xintian County, Xu Kexiang and Tao, Ning, river, permanent" suppression" corps Tang Xi pursued, he defeated. The rebel forces have been developed, yong-bing two thousand. In 1930, transferred to the eight County Champions League Defence Corps Command and Yang Ming County, to" encirclement and suppression" in Zhou Wen. 1931 January, champions rate more than 20000 people, mountains surrounded by mountain, building blockhouses, blockade of mountain roads, cut off the connection with the outside. Zhou Wen face danger fearlessly, visit the front line command enemy soldiers, defeated again and again take charge. After nearly three months of intense fighting, rebel run out of ammunition and food supplies, frozen dead many hungry. In March, Zhou Wen leads a ministry to break out of an encirclement, more than one thousand army captured, killed. Zhou Wen break out, together with his wife and daughter, via Qiyang, Xiangtan, Guangxi and Gongcheng to return to one's former career, make a living playing drums. In 1934April, was denounced, He Jian transferred to Guangxi he will be back in killing. National Yang-Ming county since the county, the six county land, has been uncertain demarcation, account grain volume, difficult to transfer, land not l class, the land is hard to collect, by province dials funds maintained, do not have county scale. Ou Guannai in twenty years (1931) December report approval of Hunan province government is demolished, replaced with Yangming Zone Guard battalion, Hunan appointed He Zonghan as commander, to handle the aftermath. Two years afterwards, guard battalion also removed. So far, which lasted more than 4 years of Yang Ming County history. Editor this paragraph administrative system change [ view ] Mountain View Yangmingshan is the ancient Buddhist shrine, according to historical records: the Eastern Han Dynasty began to build the temple, baiyun temple heyday of nearly a thousand years, the temple was built in the Song Dynasty, the Ming Dynasty rebuilt, and will include the existing disputes area, forest designated as" national mountain"," permanent offering incense, free for civilian fu". Since the Western Han Dynasty in 206 B.C. to A.D.1926( in 16), the history was crossed2312 time, and always in Yangmingshan Buddhism caste system under the continuation development through this2132, Timberland Boots Sale in 16 years in October 1st, the government began a direct positive participation in the management of Yangmingshan practical affairs, but the peasant movement be raging like a storm the hereditary system, Buddhism here even continued longer, in the year 1927, Yang Ming Shan Yang County in 1931December was set up, remove, set the Yangmingshan zone, from Hunan Province, appointed He Zonghan with a battalion of troops in the mountain zone fortification responsible . 1933, a battalion of troops removed He Zonghan, Yang Ming mountain zone as nominal,1938attribution of chief inspector of the seventh district, in 1949October, the people's Republic of China was founded, the peaceful liberation of Hunan in 1950the same year, Yangmingshan for Huangbai hole Rural, belong to county on the plate area jurisdiction, the mountain temple, the temple has a total of70 people: monk nun, removed in 1956 and rural areas, the rural hole into the cork on disk township. In 1958commune, on disk, water bridge, cypress home of build advanced people commune, Huangbai hole to draw, make state-owned mountain forest farm. The same year (1958) in February, the state-owned Lingling County five-star mountain forestry centre is built, province, county joint working group to break Ma An Luo, coarse, um, well, grandfather Yu Long circumference a few lis of sparsely populated the original natural forests and shrubs in the field management;1960March established state-run Lingling County five-star Ling forest mountain breakout, under the three area in the Cheap Nike Sale five production sites, management includes the mountains, large mountains; in 1963 to establish the Yang Ming Shan State-owned Forest Farm Management Bureau, unified management of three counties of eight forestry centre, including the Lingling County Star Mountain Forestry Centre (including the forest Ridge Mountain breakout) and the county of Yang Ming mountain forest farm; after taking into account the Yangmingshan breakout from Lingling County, the forest ridge distance is distant inconvenience to the management, decision authority: the breakout was placed under the county Yang Ming mountain forest management. In October the same year, the state-owned forest farm of Lingling County, the only County Forestry Bureau of investigation team compiled a" basic construction design task book" and" planning and design", chase class to be approved by the administrative departments of forestry, County mountain forest planning design to ( Group ) : Dongzhi Qiyang county at the junction, South to Yangmingshan mountains towering temple after, West to the crest, north to the horse saddle under the trigeminal water; coarse river channels to break Ma An, grandfather rocks about 30000 acres of forest in the planning and design of jurisdiction to; established in 1965cut Forest Management Bureau, the state-owned county mountain forest formed under Xiaoshui Forest Management Bureau,1969 in Xiaoshui Forest Management Bureau on the basis of the establishment of county, state-run County mountain forestry centre was renamed the county Yang Ming Shan state-owned forest farm. Rough river channels to break Ma An, um, grandfather Yu Long Ji30000 mus forest woodland, forest rights right according to the1963 establishment,1964 approved the state-owned county mountain forest planning design should all belong to the county Yang Ming Shan state-owned forest farm all. So far, Yang Ming Shan Forest Farm Club, occasion, national, collective system of ownership coexist in the forest. The 1984farm collective part executes manufacturing system of job responsibility, full-court gross area 10808.133 hectare, among them paddy field 104.267 hectare. Jurisdiction 4village,19 villagers group,566,2653 people, Cheap Prada Sale among them 79 people of worker, Yao2,7 people, the rest are Han chinese.
Post new comment